After finally making it through the ups and downs of the first few years of college, I am here. I entered my college search holding a dream of exiting with a major in nursing and a career for life. Through a few bumps along the way I finally received my acceptance letter into nursing school during spring break of my junior year. This means I have officially signed away my life for the next two years...and this is where my blog will begin...
I’m excited to begin this new adventure of starting nursing school and hopefully keeping up with writing and expressing thoughts on this webspace. I see this being a place to post photos, favorite things, tell stories and anything else that comes up in life and is (hopefully!) worth telling. As for today, I found myself spending almost my entire day in and out of classes, cleaning (as you'll find out per-normal), and procrastinating on other items of importance (oopsies!). My favorite thing most recently in my life is that I can have my windows open, yes it's a little thing, BUT in this unusually long winter Minnesota has had for us it means a lot PLUS green grass is starting to peak through again...there's hope of summers return!
No comments:
Post a Comment