Slightly Obsessed
This is my current stand of earrings, I realized not too long ago that it now was necessary to find a jewelry rack to hold them all. I'm not a huge necklace/ ring person so really all I needed was a rack for earrings. This however turned out to be much more work than expected, and costing more than expected... I started collecting earrings in college because they are something when you're shopping you can pick up and not be entirely guilty for because of the $price...{most of the time anyway}. So now I have earrings from places I've traveled to, from friends as gifts, as well as my far too often trek to Patina close by my school.
Below is the most recent earring purchase:
2. Patina Flower earring - not available online $14.95
3. Patina gold bow studs - not available online $9.95
Patina however does have a website {here}
Urban Outfitters is indeed a place that I enjoy to shop online {here}
No comments:
Post a Comment