I have been wanting to have Lykke Li as my music Monday post since I started, but I've held out. BECAUSE, in t-minus 1 week from today. My best friend and I will be in downtown Chicago to see her live and in person for the second time at a sold out concert! She has been by far my favorite artist live in concert right up there with M.I.A. and Amanda Blank {but that's besides the point}.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My all time favorite song of her's is "Little Bit"
Song: Little Bit {Track 7}
Artist: Lykke Li
Album: Youth Novels, 2008
Genre: "Swedish Indie"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her most recent album came out on February 28th, 2011 and I have not been disappointed.
My favorite song from her most recent album is her first track, "Youth Knows No Pain"
Song: Youth Knows No Pain
Artist: Lykke LI
Album: Wounded Rhymes, 2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She may not be everyone's favorite, but I would strongly recommend checking her out {here}
That's all I got at the moment; unfortunately finals week didn't just disappear in thin air...so back to studying and writing papers. {4 more days!}
No comments:
Post a Comment