06 June 2011

Music Mondays {Jamie Grace}

Song: Hold Me (feat. tobyMac)
Artist: Jamie Grace
Album: Hold Me - EP
Released: February 22, 2011
Genre: Christian & Gospel

This is an example of a new artist that made networks for herself and now was able to produce an EP. I tried looking up more information online and there wasn't a whole lot. Even her website is vague and only directs you to see her on facebook or twitter. With that being said, I discovered Jamie Grace because he song was free on iTunes a while back and I was impressed. I would say that my music collection isn't dominated by artists that consider themselves limited to Christian & Gospel, but I liked the song and downloaded it. Now I have it on a collection of my playlists that I listen to periodically. I try my best to have a variety of styles and subjects of music, and everything is everybody's taste. But I hope you can at least appreciate looking for some variety.  You can visit Jamie Grace's website {here}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you all a very Happy Monday, and even if yours didn't start out the best hopefully you'll find some time in the sun to enjoy summer activities. Myself included, my Monday started out early and really not welcomed from my end, and much of my day was spent inside an air conditioned building learning less than exciting material. But now it's time to give myself some time to enjoy the day that I have left! {After this summer course ends and I pass my state test, I will be more consistent with blogging, promise!} If not for my audience, then at least for myself. {I do enjoy reflecting and writing!}

No comments:

Post a Comment