21 June 2011

...On My Mind

Today's evening ramblings on this rainy night...
  • I am pleased that following a crazy filled hour and fifteen minute drive out to forest lake high school in a potentially dangerous torrential downpour to my testing site, I officially passed my state boarding exam to be a Certified Nursing Assistant which means it's the last thing on my check list for eligibility for nursing school coming up this fall. 
  • State tests are scary, especially when there is a skills portion with people you don't know
  • I sincerely pray that I do not have any reason to call 9-1-1 for the pool tomorrow
  • I am thankful for the good that comes out of everything even if it's not on my terms or my timeline 100% of the time
  • I really love rain, but seriously Minnesota, snowy winter now rainy summer...I could do without, please give me some 80 degrees and sunny!
  • I am thinking about the people that go without tonight, and what I can do to reach out and make a difference
  • I wish I had all the answers, instead I seem to only find more questions and frustrations
  • I am happy my cat can tolerate my room a little longer and spy on me from above my wardrobe
  • Really should get sleep before my 9 hour day tomorrow...


"Goodnight room, goodnight moon And to all the familiar things in the softly lit room--to the picture of the three little bears sitting in chairs, to the clocks and his socks, to the mittens and the kittens..." {Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown}

No comments:

Post a Comment