10 July 2011
It has certainly been a long weekend of working hard and I have to say, my staff and I survived. Throughout the weekend I found myself feeling a little frustrated and that happens during a long hot summer with a stretch of days in the 90's and it's only July 10th. But I really hope that as we lose our director that our aquatic team can really be there for each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt. I am fully confident in our abilities as a staff to come together and work our tails off to have a successful summer. This song kept coming in my mind and I really like this video over all. I know I am giving my best 110% that I can to this summer job, and I just hope we can bend and not break before the summers over, even with the going gets tough.
I have faith, and I believe in a big God. So I know we can do it, one day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment