First, before I begin this post Brynne Crockett to some is BdotCroc, but to me she will always be a co-worker, friend, and it's been so fun to see where you came from and how far your music has come! I really am amazed by the talented people and friends around me. It may be your "first" album, but there were a lot more firsts before you were able to put this album out and I'm so glad I know you!
With that being said, since it's her first album not all her music is on youtube, plus even if it was I have a bias opinion and I don't think I could just pick just one favorite song. So instead here's her playlist and you can listen and choose your favorite!
If it doesn't work above to listen to the music go {here}
Also visit her online:
{twitter}
{youtube}
{facebook}
I hope you enjoy her music as much as I do, born and raised in Minneapolis {northside}. And I know she put lots of effort, heart, and passion into it and it definitely shows through :)
No comments:
Post a Comment