I don't know why this is but today felt so unnecessarily LOOOONG, so as a result the people who love me the most had to deal with texts that didn't make sense, water-park goers who had to keep me awake, and a mom who was kind enough to clean up after I ate dinner {late}...and yes I live at home in the summers while in college to save money. So I came home, ate dinner, and watched my crime shows with the little brother who made fun of me for the most of the time and now as per routine got online and looked at the many blogs and distractions.
Here's a few links I wanted to share...
words worth reading {Live Creating Yourself}...her blog is on my blogroll so if you haven't checked it out yet it's definitely worth looking now!
color inspirations {Bits of Beauty} a lot of photos online that have sparked interest have been balloons lately; not sure why?!
hat {rockstar diaries} if I ever have children/ nieces/ nephews I want to purchase this hat for them, it's cute and it reminds me of the book & now movie where the wild things are by Maurice Sendak (author & illustrator) {film website here}
No comments:
Post a Comment