Until I have some extra cash I will be "window" shopping online and finding pretty things, and then I'll be less likely to purchase a new item out of guilty pleasure.
 |
| I saw this today on one of the blogs I follow {here} and I absolutely ADORE this outfit from head to toe, sun glasses and flats. LOVE IT! |
 |
| These sadly I'll probably never own...only in Japan {see here} Anyone out there have super sweet hook-ups in Japan!? |
 |
| Not quite sure where these are from...but I love them & would like a pair :) |
I'm not always enthused with the idea of going back to school, getting back in the grind of studying, working, swimming, everyday; day in and day out. But after this summer I think I have found a new appreciation for the mundane and sometimes stressful environment of school. Now only if I would have went to school in California where I could have the weather I love too....oh well! I do love Minneapolis and Minnesota so I'll enjoy the summer while it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment