10 September 2011
Before I hunker down to start off organizing and studying for the remainder of the weekend here's some links that I've been distracted by and aided in my procrastination...
This time of year is bittersweet, school starting, temps still in the 80's visit these beautiful photographs {here}
I sometimes give myself such a hard time for being so unsure of the future, but maybe that's the point {here}
I can't say that fall is my favorite time of year, though these clothes are all on my want list now! {inspire}
I am not one for romantic cliche items all the time, but sometimes it's just too beautiful to ignore {love this}
Someday I will own my very own place and be able to do cute things like {this}
Isn't she just the cutest! I love her {style}
This is awesome! Why can't my school figure out fun things on campus like this {party}
Well that's all I got for now, hope you enjoyed the fun links. Now I have to figure out my plan for the week to conquer and own week two of nursing school! I'm like the little engine that could, I think I can! I think I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment