wherever life takes me
Pages
Home ||
oh heyy ||
01 September 2011
School's Around the Corner {text book purchasing!}
Course Materials List
Term: FALL SEM/TERM I 11 Name: NURS 3100 Section: D01 Instructor: FORNERIS Course ID: 10285 Location: DAY/GRAD SEMESTER
REQUIRED
DAVIS'S DRUG GUIDE FOR NURSES-W/CD
Author:
VALLERAND
ISBN:
9780803623088
Edition/Copyright:
12TH 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
DAVIS FA
Used:
$33.00
New:
$43.75
REQUIRED
FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING,V.1+V.2-TEXT
Author:
WILKINSON
ISBN:
9780803623545
Edition/Copyright:
2ND 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
DAVIS FA
Used:
$80.75
New:
$107.50
REQUIRED
HANDBOOK OF NURSING DIAGNOSIS
Author:
CARPENITO-MOYE
ISBN:
9780781777933
Edition/Copyright:
13TH 10
Published Date:
2010
Publisher:
LIPP/W+W
Used:
$36.00
New:
$47.75
REQUIRED
STRATEGIES,TECH.,+APPROACHES TO...
Author:
CASTILLO
ISBN:
9781416061526
Edition/Copyright:
4TH 09
Published Date:
2009
Publisher:
ELSEVIER
Used:
$31.50
New:
$42.00
OPTIONAL STUDY AID
MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURS.-STD.GDE.
Author:
LEWIS
ISBN:
9780323066549
Edition/Copyright:
8TH 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
ELSEVIER
Used:
$24.00
New:
$32.00
GO TO CLASS FIRST!!
MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING,VOL.1+2-W/CD
Author:
LEWIS
ISBN:
9780323065818
Edition/Copyright:
8TH 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
ELSEVIER
Used:
$96.75
New:
$129.00
Term: FALL SEM/TERM I 11 Name: NURS 3250 Section: D01 Instructor: NOWAK Course ID: 10296 Location: DAY/GRAD SEMESTER
REQUIRED
CODE OF ETHICS F/NURSES W/INTERPRET...
Author:
AM.NURS.ASSN.
ISBN:
9781558101760
Edition/Copyright:
01
Published Date:
2001
Publisher:
ANA
Used:
$14.50
New:
$19.25
REQUIRED
FINAL GIFTS
Author:
CALLANAN
ISBN:
9780553378764
Edition/Copyright:
93
Published Date:
1993
Publisher:
RANDOM
Used:
$10.25
New:
$17.00
REQUIRED
FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING,V.1+V.2-TEXT
Author:
WILKINSON
ISBN:
9780803623545
Edition/Copyright:
2ND 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
DAVIS FA
Used:
$80.75
New:
$107.50
REQUIRED
NURSING:SCOPE+STAND.OF PRACT.
Author:
AM.NURS.ASSN.
ISBN:
9781558102828
Edition/Copyright:
2ND 10
Published Date:
2010
Publisher:
ANA
Used:
$20.75
New:
$27.50
REQUIRED
NURSING'S SOCIAL POLICY STATEMENT
Author:
AM.NURS.ASSN.
ISBN:
9781558102705
Edition/Copyright:
3RD 10
Published Date:
2010
Publisher:
ANA
Used:
$18.50
New:
$24.50
Term: FALL SEM/TERM I 11 Name: NURS 3270 Section: D01 Instructor: BYRD, M. Course ID: 10298 Location: DAY/GRAD SEMESTER
REQUIRED
MOSBY'S DIAGNOSTIC+LAB.TEST REFERENCE
Author:
PAGANA
ISBN:
9780323074056
Edition/Copyright:
10TH 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
ELSEVIER
Used:
$36.75
New:
$45.75
REQUIRED
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY:CLINICAL APPROACH.
Author:
BRAUN
ISBN:
9781605473048
Edition/Copyright:
2ND 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
LIPP/W+W
Used:
$61.00
New:
$81.25
REQUIRED
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY:FUNCTIONAL...-STD.GDE.
Author:
BRAUN
ISBN:
9781608311873
Edition/Copyright:
2ND 11
Published Date:
2011
Publisher:
LIPP/W+W
Used:
$22.25
New:
$29.50
REQUIRED
PHARMACOLOGY F/NURSING CARE-W/CD
Author:
LEHNE
ISBN:
9781416062493
Edition/Copyright:
7TH 10
Published Date:
2010
Publisher:
ELSEVIER
Used:
$68.00
New:
$90.50
Grand Total Upwards of $755.00!! The price of being a nursing student.....as I take a deep sigh and realize that education is invaluable I will now turn off my computer and work as many hours to foot the bill! I guess I was anticipating $1000.00 so $755.00 isn't the worse case scenario. If anyone has some suggestions I am open and willing to listen on saving money & study habits for nursing school!
Actual Purchase Price: $606.06
!!!
I was soo happy, that even included a planner from the school. Today was a success, practice session was a success. I couldn't have asked for a better day of shopping; minus the 93 degree temperatures and the required pants we had to wear; it was a good day!
Added @ 11:18pm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment