03 October 2011

First Day of my Senior Year of College Swimming...

Wow, who would have thought 4 years would go by so fast! I know it's cliche but it's true, I definitely feel like when all is said and done, the past 3 years have truly been a whirl-wind and now I'm in the final stretch as a college swimmer. This year will definitely be the best one yet! I can feel it, for those interested in following along through the season our team has a blog {here} as well as our official Wildcat athletics website {here} if you want to see more about my swimming career here's the cute little bio {here}


With all of this being said I'd love your support, because managing swimming/ nursing school/ balance in my life whether that's through emails, coming to meets, prayer, financial support - we have a 12-hour fundraiser coming up {Email me if you are interested in more information: Ashley_Kramka@yahoo.com}, I would appreciate it bunches! Here's a look back over the past 3 years, enjoy!

P.S. Also if you're on facebook you can "like" St. Kate's Swimming & Diving and get updates as well! :)


Freshman Year Banquet 2009
Sophomore Year Banquet 2010 :)





End of the Season Celebration 2011 ~ Last Year 3rd Season

No comments:

Post a Comment