15 December 2011

One final down {2 more to go}...


The stress I felt going to bed last night was a little insane and went to my brain, I felt sick to my stomach and couldn't sleep...maybe that was TMI. Anyways, with all that being said, I am officially done with NURS 3100, our first clinical course filled with exams, TNC's, and simulations, and I successfully completed it meeting the minimum in each section with a 78% or higher. {HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF!} I can't explain how happy I am to be done with one class, I can start to see the light at the end of this semester. This semester has been a crazy one, that didn't slow down for anyone, so as my check list gets shorter of things to do, I'll be able to spend more time doing things I enjoy again who couldn't thunk?!

Anyways, for anyone still sky-high in exams, I stole this link that my roommate put on someone's wall, and it truly made me feel better. This website is an awesome construct of love-letters to people who really just need the encouragement, and I must say, this one definitely made me feel better going into my finals week. Visit {A Love Letter for the College Student}. Also, I have a new obsession of Pinterest...yeah I know everyone has one, but I love it, visit my boards {here}, I like to think of it as my guilt-free way to "window shop".

Have a good remainder of your day, all I have left is an online final and work shift....I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment