| {Source} |
![]() |
| {Source} |
Clinical today. The shift is from 3pm - 11:30pm; with a orientation from 1pm - 2pm and clinical prep from 2pm - 3pm. I'm excited/ nervous/ have no idea if I even know anything that I need to know! Hopefully it all goes well. Maybe I'll get to get my TNC done early? That would be amazing, though seemingly probably not an option, so lets not get ahead of myself. I can't say that this is my life-long calling to deliver babies, and take care of moms, but I am very excited to have the experience.
In light of the whole baby fever that I have been living in nursing school (not my own baby fever don't you worry!) Here are some of my favorite blogs of moms and their children, maybe you'd like them too!
Rockstar Diaries; Taza & Husband, baby Eleanor, and Kingsley (there dog), plus expecting baby #2
boho baby bump; Momma married with one very cute toddler and baby #2 on the way!
Somtimes Sweet; stay at home mom with a baby and a hubby :)
Project: Bebe; currently abroad their family of 3 and adventures of motherhood is always fun to read!
Camp Patton; I love her because she's a stay at home momma of 2 and brutally honest, and sees the irony and humor in motherhood daily; did I mention her husband is doing his residency for being a doctor!
Well those are my favorites...maybe you don't read blogs like I do. It's a nice distraction from my fairly uneventful life as a college student, so I enjoy them!

No comments:
Post a Comment