Speaking of adulthood, I find myself day dreaming about the future and where life will take me and what plans God has for me and it gets me excited.
A few blogs that I read especially made me get excited for the prospect of future plans.
Emily just got married last weekend and is on a honeymoon trip to {Italy}
....I have no prospective man on who I plan on getting married to but like I said...who knows!
Then my favorite family/ baby/ mom blog is Kristin talking about her family and her world travels always makes me jealous. These posts {here} & {here} are about their family of 3 living in France for a month and now most recently we read they are enjoying their stay in the Bahamas!
My dream has always been to live abroad, and travel especially a new family of 4 to be! P.S. I probably won't travel to the Bahamas but somewhere warm will be nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment