25 May 2012

Memorial Day Weekend!

Well typically memorial day weekend is a weekend for people to have off from work. Well, for us part-time, paid-by-the-hour folks that's not the case. In fact the only hours I got this week were for memorial day weekend. I worked yesterday, will work today 3:30 - 7:30pm, and Saturday from 11am - 6pm Woot Woot! I actually can't complain too much because I have hours and getting paid. Which is hard to come by when I'm still looking for a nurse assistant job.

BUT after tomorrow I have a couple days off for the weekend and I will be fully enjoying it! Sunday is going to be spent at Soundset Music festival at Canterbury Park. My best friend from high school is coming up from Madison with a few college friends, it'll definitely be a blast!


Then for Monday, it'll be good quality family time. Including my growing international family! Our family has been hosting an exchange student mentioned {here}. His mother and sister are coming in town to visit before he leaves from his year abroad. So BBQ and Minnehaha falls will be my Monday. 

To all of you have a fabulous long-weekend and get some time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment