30 June 2012

Last June Day 2012


These days in June have been quite a change of pace from years past and filled with the feeling of uncertainty and transition.

It's the last day of June 2012 and I still do not have a nursing assistant job {2nd interview Monday afternoon!}, I have been working at the pool inconsistent hours as well as times of day which makes it difficult to get into any sort of routine, camp was canceled due to extra rain and flooding where I was going to be the assistant camp nurse for the week.....so needless to say this summer is different. I feel a little bit unsure of the future and craving a sense of routine and normalcy.  Until then, I will appreciate the extra time to myself and see where life takes me and hope for new adventures!

Goodbye June,... Hello July 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment