22 June 2012

Oh Happy Day! {Friday}

via.

What I am thankful for today...
- Unexpected interview for a nursing assistant position in a transitional care unit for postoperative patients
- Friday night weddings
- Blue skies and sun
- Two consecutive days off
- Family that loves me
- Pay day 

If you are keeping up with my blog, which is awesome if you are, if not that's okay too! You know that I am one year out from graduating from nursing school with a bachelor of science in nursing with the goal of taking the licensure exam to be an RN. You also know I have been looking for a nursing assistant position to begin to get more experience in the health care field and best prepare me for my final year of nursing school and future career. 

Well sometimes it's okay to be frustrated, it's okay to be bewildered with the thought of school loans, financial instability, and uncertainty in job hunting. As long as you don't give up! Yesterday I decided to call back a place I had applied for one last time (they never returned my call after they had called me in the first place) and within 10 minutes of my call they called me back and asked when I could interview! I said absolutely, sign me up! So I had an interview today at 11am. Now it's waiting to see if they want me; she said I would hear early next week.

So I continue to walk by faith, and trust in God. I will not give up. 

In other news Casey & Dusty are getting married tonight at my church! I couldn't be more excited for them!! I love weddings and celebrating commitment to love and relationships. I have known her since junior high and my parents have known her parents for even longer. So I'm happy she's found a man that is a good fit!

So here's to pleasent surprises, love & weddings!
Have a good weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment