03 July 2012

2nd Interview {complete}

 
{unknown source.}

So 2nd interview complete! Now....wait. I suppose. 
A few things that I've learned so far from the minimal job hunting experience I have is learn to be patient. The only person in a hurry to get a job is you, expect the employers to take there time {especially in an economy like this!}.  Second, if you have the chance to interview; be honest, be genuine. Employers can tell if you're fabricating a story, not being honest, or just being yourself. Authenticity is contagious and healthy :)

Now, in other good news my moms cousin works at a local hospital and says there's a student nurse summer program where I could get up to full time hours and work alongside a real RN, not as a CNA at all but a legitimate nurse!!! This could be a dream come true.

So I continue to wait for time to tell...and stay cool in this 90+ degree weather!! 

[Photo dump from the last few days from my telephono + instagram]
 
 
Pretty flowers while waiting for the interview; dad working on taking out the green carpet! hardwood!
 
Getting a new bed for the house!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment