16 August 2012

time away with the family {& away from technology!}

I'm home. Home is good. Away was good too.

So far since I arrived at approximately 10:15ish last night I have been quite productive...

...got a good night's sleep in my bed
...went to work a full day
...done 4 loads of laundry
...cleaned my room
...cleaned the kitchen
...cleaned the litter boxes
...spent time with my cat
...vacuumed the hall for the first time post sanding
...caught up on emails
...picked up a few shifts
...found out I got an A in my summer class
...caught up on blogs
& counting.

It's been a good day post family-reunion shinanigans.
I will share photos later. I loved being away from a cell tower for a while. 
Happy 51 years of marriage Grandma & Grandpa, Happy 55th birthday to the best dad I know, Happy 13 years of marriage to my moms sister & her husband. Good way to start the week with family up in the north woods :)

Now reality will set in sooner or later. School starts again September 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment