sources unknown.
Does this mean we will have some cute babies stopping by on Halloween?! I hope so!
Everything is true...there are children playing, dogs barking, and a white picket fence...well not in our yard but in the neighborhood that me and my 3 other college house-mates live in. I can't say that I exactly knew what to expect when moving off campus, but I have to say that our neighborhood is not exactly what you would think of when you think of college students moving off campus...
I would say the majority of our neighbors are young adults with young children, a few couples without children, but 99% sure there aren't any other college students, as well as the neighboring homes are lived in by the home owner, very few rental properties.
So instead of being distracted by a television show (no cable, and no network tv without being purchased)...I am distracted by children laughing, dogs barking, telephones ringing, mamas chatting,....all are pleasant things, so if this is the biggest complaint about my neighborhood...I guess it really isn't that bad. Now if only we could pick up the house and move it about 1 mile west towards campus that would be awesome.
First community clinical tomorrow @ a local homeless day-center in downtown.
I'm sure I'll have something to post...plus it's day one of the business casual business; we'll see what I come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment