20 September 2012

my heart is full

 
source unknown.

I don't think at this time of night I can really express how thankful I am tonight for the little things of today. Last night I went home so that I could borrow the car today & do errands. I was talking with my parents last night and a lot of reality hit really hard all at the same time, I went to bed emotionally exhausted and unsure what to do with the reality of my personal life. Today I received a phone call that truly demonstrated that I am not alone, God has not left, and that what I can see is a very narrow view of what life has in store for me, what God's plans are for me. It has been a test of patience the past 2 months and I'm starting to maybe see the light at the end of this momentary tunnel.

I have so many people in my life that sacrificially love and care for me and would do anything for me, but provide the pressure of high standards so I can reach my maximum potential. I truly am blessed. It's moments like these that make it really hard to believe that there isn't a God in the world that has the bigger picture in mind that doesn't love me and care for me like I was the only one that existed.

The second moment of the day that was truly a day-brightener happened when a family-friend that that works in my dads office gave him a gift for me, as a belated house-warming gift. It was perfect, everything about it, just the encouragement I needed. After that happened I felt like the world was giving me one big fat hug and that even though there is stress, confusion, frustration,... I know that everything happens for a reason and sometimes not always awesome things. But that time is temporary and I just have to keep moving forward.

I'm going to bed more at peace with my circumstance, and truly thankful for everyone who was a part of my day & my life.

Sometimes, I think to myself. Oh the life of young-adulthood...maybe someday I might actually miss all of this craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment