So here's something you may or may not know about swimmers/ swimming/ competitive swimming. Most people will say that one "can't live with it, can't live without it!"
The truth of the matter is for the past 4 years, October 1st meant the beginning of a new season, a fresh start. A place to go everyday and only think about one thing, the water. This year will be a little different, I have used up my 4 years of eligibility and won't be able to swim this year. I will definitely try to go to as many meets as possible, and cheer these girls on! I love swimming, and life without it...well it's just different.
Good luck this year wildcats, and to all of you that are groaning the moment before you jump in the pool; take it from me, you'll miss it one day! That's a promise!
You can read more about my Wildcat swimming adventures {here}
No comments:
Post a Comment