Zachary, Zach, Z-man, Zachary Thomas
(All of these names are ones he responds to!)
his was 2 summers ago, when he volunteered to be a "noodle" swimmer on Sunday morning at sunrise for a triathlon; because my place of employment needed more volunteers...
This was right after we dropped off our other brother for the first time away at college...good thing I live and went to college so close by to him still!
...Seriously though. What average 15-year-old boy would at a moments notice stop taking a nap with a text from his big sister to help her rake her college rental house across the city? And commit an evening to it! That would be this guy. I can't say we always get along, and the second photo is definitely a more accurate depiction of our relationship, HOWEVER, we really would do anything for each other and have each others backs. I love him to everywhere and back, and so glad my parents decided to have 3 children :) I wish I had a before an after photo of our lawn; but it was 8 large paper bags of leaves that we raked.
That is all for this Sunday night; this week is nuts and sadly I can't go into the hospital to work at all because of it, but as I've survived the past nursing school challenges, I'll take it one day at a time!
And Zach, you won't be able to get rid of me that easy, I may be officially a "young adult" soon to be "college graduate", BUT don't expect I'm going anywhere any time soon ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment