Welcome to my favorite week of my favorite holiday of the year!!
Happy Thanksgiving Week!!
I don't know about you, but thanksgiving has had such awesome and fond memories with my dad's side of the family and I wouldn't replace any of those moments once. Even though I have one more day of this school week left, I am currently starting simulation prep that has to be fully completed by tomorrow morning at 9:30am when I arrive in full uniform for the lab simulation. Following up with Tuesday night at 6pm where we have a paper due for my night class. So this Thanksgiving will be well-earned, and I cannot wait to spend time with so many extended family members on my dads side. Even though EVERYONE won't be there, they will be missed!! (The farthest being away in Papa New Guinea, we send our love!!)
I'm not sure if I'll have time to write much this week, but I promise I will try to take pictures. But I want to live in the moment and spend time with the people I love. Life is a gift, and I don't want to assume that this is going to be something we will be able to do every year forever.
I hope that each day this week you will be able to spend time giving thanks, and reflecting on all the blessings that you have in your life. And considering giving in all senses of the term to others that go with a lot less.
Happy Monday, have a fabulous short week!
No comments:
Post a Comment