Christmas Break Day 1: I slept in and stayed in bed until 11am. I felt no guilt. No responsibility. It was a beautiful thing! I have spent the remainder of the day up until this point making french toast for breakfast, cleaning out my fathers coffee pot (he doesn't do it on his own!), practicing photos on my new camera {here} (thanks mom & dad!), and just relaxing.
So what else to do than practice taking photos of Christmastime at my house, and of course Meiko. The best kitty ever....well you may tell from the photos, she even started getting annoyed with me too! One thing I've already decided is that there is no place like home, wherever that is, than home on the holidays. It's relaxing, it's loving, it's just what I needed!
Meiko relaxing under the Christmas tree. It's her favorite holiday too!!
No, I haven't cleaned, or set up my room, done laundry, or anything "productive" on my to-do list. It'll get done. Sometimes relaxing and not doing anything is exactly what you need. It was perfect!
How do you enjoy the holiday amidst the hustle bustle?
No comments:
Post a Comment