11 December 2012

No laptop as of lately.

So here's the update.
My laptop of which I've had summer after senior year of high school, has been on the fritz for a while now, and yesterday it decided not to turn on. 
So I brought it in, the week before finals, and got to start a paper and a collection of journal entries for a class from scratch just to name a few of the inconveniences.
I live off campus which means that as of right now I've been spending way more time on campus then I would like....and it's super cold out, and I take public transportation.
Luckily my roommates have been helping me out, but either way it's been a damper to start my last week of classes with this.

This is my life right now, and sometimes if I don't laugh I'll cry.
So here's to laughing my way through the next 7 days.
I think I can, I think I can,....

No comments:

Post a Comment