15 February 2013

Tis the end of a season::

So starting Thursday both M.I.A.C swim meet and L.A.C. swim meets began. My heart is tied closely with both of these conference meets now. My brother who is in college swims at the L.A.C. meet, and I swam for the four previous years at the M.I.A.C. I am very thankful that my schedule allowed for me to time at the M.I.A.C. and for my dad to go and watch my brother. My brother had a phenomenal start to his meet getting a personal record of 21.84 in the 50 freestyle, and his relay winning the 200-free relay all together.

Below are pictures of us swimming butterfly.
 


 I hope my brother continues to do well, as well as my fellow wildcat swimmers! Both teams have started out strong, and if only I could be at both places at the same time!!

Below are photos sent from my dad's phone- turned instagram via AJKRAM {me!}.

 
(Left): One proud papa after Ryley's 1st-place relay finish. (Right): Ryley showing off his new hair-do

Well, I'll be honest there is a research paper rough draft due and I need to finish writing it; so I'll stop being distracted. 

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment