06 March 2013

How is it already Wednesday?

Source.
Today was an odd week because all of my commitments for school are over for the week and "all" I have left is work and studying. Easy enough? Not so fast, there's always something to do, and that term "always" has taken on a life of its own and really means stuff I have to get done now.

Honestly, I have spent the last 2 hours letting time get the best of me just trying to spend time relaxing and perusing online until my stomach calls for dinner, or real life gets a hold of me and requires me to catch up on the list of to-do's that are currently taped to my wall.

I don't have any fun updates, or photos to share, I wish I did...I wish life of a student was more interesting than just flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants-and-trying-not-to-get-left-behind. BUT that's life right now, the real truth of life.

Currently, I'm thankful for my aunt who has perfect timing and just the right things to say. I am thankful for my father and mother who are doing everything in my power to get me through this semester and still carpool me around to everywhere I need to go. (Yes, fun fact, I don't own a car and they literally are my chauffeurs, that's how much they love their 22-year-old daughter & how much everyone in my life wants me to become a nurse).

I can't wait for spring break, even if that means I will be working to make money and doing a mother-daughter overnight for my last spring break ever.

No complaints. One day at a time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment