08 March 2013

Movie Night.

 
moi. insta. pic.

So for the past two nights I have taken the liberty to relax and take advantage of the lull that has been for the past 24 hours. I know it won't be long before the list of to-do's changes finish-now's, and sleep will once again become a luxury. But, until then, I will enjoy this moment. 

There are certain movies in my life that I just love, and can't pass up, it's almost as if it is a familiar comfort food that just makes everything better. My list isn't long but here's a few I will watch forevermore, and even if if I had a horrible-no-good-very-bad-day will make me relax. 

1. The Parent Trap - "new" one, yes Lindsay Lohan 
2. Bourne Identity
3. Bourne Supremacy
4. Bourne Ultimatum 
5. Love Actually
6. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
7. The Sound of Music (1965) {later add-on...can't believe I forgot this one!}

None of these movies remind me of any person, so it's almost like they belong to me. No one can ruin them for me, I know how it begins, ends, and finishes. If I flip to it on T.V. I can start at whatever part its on. Not because they're the best movies I have ever seen, it's simply just because I like 'em for no other reason. 

When I saw Emily's {post} it pushed me to do one of my own. 
What are your fave movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment