25 April 2013

Throwback Thursday {Almost graduated!}

Since college is quickly fading into something of the past, and that one month from today I will be walking across the stage at graduation I thought I would throw in some photos from the past 5 years of a crazy journey that has gotten me to today.

Move in day for my first year of college - September 2008
My family and I on move-in day.

"Halloween Practice" Freshman Year - 2008
Julie & I on J-term training trip to the Florida Keys January 2009
Sophomore Year Roommate Julie & I 2009 - 2010
January 2010 - swim team training-trip to Costa Rica
Roommates Mary & Bridget in our room in Costa Rica
Jump forward to January 2011 - Training trip to the Florida Keys again; para-sailing with Alli!
March 2011 - MIAC Conference Swim Meet with Lena
Brother's High School Graduation - June 2011
First day of nursing school clinicals - Fall 2011
Senior Meet - January 2012 (Last year of college swimming!)
On the African Safari in Botswana - January 2013
This is only a glimpse of all the memories I have from the past 5 years and how much I have accomplished, it's crazy to think that in 5 short years I may have accomplished and traveled even more places and grown even more.

What an exciting journey it's been; can it be May 25th yet?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment