
![]() |
| Photo - Fall 2010 My mama with all her kiddos! {Taken during Ryley's Sr. High School Photo shoot!} |
Mom's Mom -
![]() |
| One of my favorite photos of us - taken at High School Sr. Prom Spring 2008 |
When I talk about how much my mom embraces people with open arms and loves fully I know where she got it from. It has been a blessing to live 23 years with both of my grandparents from both my mom's and dad's side to be alive. I do not take it for granted. You have taught me how to say yes, take risks, but stay focused and determined in order to finish everything I've started. You give everyone you meet the benefit of the doubt and you are always willing to help someone out when they've been knocked down.
Thanks for loving me and supporting the way you do!
| My grandparents with all 5 of their grandchildren - Summer 2012 {Family Reunion} |

| My Grandma and I at Thanksgiving 2012 |
You are a mother to 5 boys and a grandmother to 11. You are the thread that ties us all together, you have loved, supported, and cared for all of us with ease and grace. You have taught me tricks in the kitchen, how to be consistent and stubborn when I need to. You have demonstrated to me what a lifetime of walking with God looks like, and a strong marriage is. You are the strength when everyone else needs it, and are always there to cheer me on into my next endeavor. The life you are living is something I admire and do not take for granted. Thanks for being a fighter for your husband, your family, and against cancer. I love you for all of these things and so much more that I can't articulate.
| My dad's parents and all 11 of their grandchildren! Thanksgiving 2012. |

Here's a day where I celebrate and spend time with the strong, independent, loving women in my life that have given so much to me as their daughter & granddaughter. There are other strong women that I would consider a role model and taken me under their wing and I am thankful for those women too. For those who cannot be close to their mom today because of distance, illness, or loss I pray for you today that the women & role models in your life can come around you and hold you close today.
Cheers to a Mothers Day to celebrate ALL women! Including those who have never had biological children but have helped raise a child, or invested in any child's life - much love and thanks to you today!


No comments:
Post a Comment