10 May 2013

well that was embarrassing.

{Week 2}
Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 
Well I'm going to leave this post short and sweet because I have been up since 6 o'clock this morning and living off of four hours of sleep. Things that I do that are more common than that I would like to admit; put clothing items on inside out and not notice...going out in public, saying a completely different word than I intended that sounds similar to the word I meant but makes the conversation go completely in the wrong direction, trying to get on jeans after a swim practice still half-wet and with lotion I just put on,....but the top two most embarrassing things; early morning swim practices and forgetting to take off my underwear before I jump in the pool (oops!),...but no really, I threw up once when I was lifeguarding one morning from the guard stand, and yes the vomit got all over...there was no hiding it; I was awfully sick and needed to stop lifeguarding ASAP {worst day ever!!} 





Jenni's #BlogEveryDayInMay challenge continues....
So many more fun things to write about, Jenni's prompts really are good ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment