
Congratulations Ashley!!
I am so excited for you, yesterday when you called me after the exam I just knew you passed! So today when you texted me that it was official I was elated!You have worked hard, studied a lot, and gave up other "college" things to finally say you kicked NCLEX's butt! It's crazy to think that just over two years ago I first met you in our first nursing clinical and now we can say we were roommates and friends. Fargo, ND is so lucky to have you as their newest edition. The babies and families will be loved and cared for to the fullest during their time in the NICU.
You're going to be a fabulous RN, and I can't wait to see where life takes you on this journey!
(Thanks for motivating me to keep studying and preparing for my exam, it's the support from you that I appreciate more than you'll ever know!)


No comments:
Post a Comment