Today's evening shift will be my first nursing shift completely on my own!
My orientation/ precepted shifts are officially complete.
I completed 7 weeks of orientation on the unit, and I feel I am as prepared as I'll ever be to work independently as a professional RN for my patients on this unit. I look forward to building relationships with my co-workers as well as becoming more confident in my own personal practice.
There's a mix of emotions and yet I have a peace that can only come from my God through ways of all the support and love that I have around me. I know where to go to ask questions, and I know that if I have a question I have fabulous co-workers and nurses to ask.
This weekend will be a workout in endurance but I know that I can do it, and look forward to everything I have yet to learn, patients I yet to interact with, and growing personally and professionally with every new shift.
Thanks for your support, and I look forward to seeing what's to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment