21 May 2011

Concert {Death Cab for Cutie}

   




Concert: Death Cab for Cutie
Venue: {First Avenue} in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota
Cost: $32.00 18+
 


I had the opportunity to to go Death Cab for Cutie on Saturday, May 21st with my good friend and concert buddy. I had never been to one of their concerts in the past but I was really impressed. It was a good variety of new and old and still didn't give away too many of their songs on their new C.D. These are a few of the photos I took at the concert, the best part is we were right at the front with no one ahead of us, which always makes for a good concert!

On another note, I apologize for the posts being backdated I just got back in town and it has been a busy past two weeks with school ending and going on a mini vacation. Hope I can make up for lost time! 

Posted {Friday, May 27th, 2011} Backdated for Saturday, May 21st, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment