27 June 2011

Music Mondays {the Submarines}


Song: Swimming Pool
Artist: the Submarines
Genre: Alternative {whatever that means}
Released: September 28th, 2010
Album: Honeysuckle Weeds

I know I have already talked about this duo before on a previous post {here} when their most recent album came out entitled Love notes/ letter bombs in April of this year. I dunno why this song has always been my favorite of theirs, maybe its the title, maybe its the content, or just the tune. Unfortunately every time they have come to the twin cities I have not been able to see them because I've always been too young for their 21+ shows, so hopefully one day I can see them live. I would definitely recommend this music to anyone, even though it's not what's "popular" it's just easy-going and I do enjoy listening to them on a fairly regular basis. 

Happy Monday to all! I hope yours was less chaotic than mine turned out to be at the pool! As my dad would say, at least you got the hours and the weather cooperated, so I suppose he's right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment