28 June 2011

{my list}

 

A list of things to do…sometime…
  • ·         Go to Chicago on St. Patty’s day for the green river & all its festivities
  • ·         Swim with dolphins
  • ·         work somewhere outside the United States
  • ·         ride in a hot air balloon
  • ·         go to a concert in another country
  • ·         travel to all 50 states in the United States
  • ·         See a shuttle take off to outer space
  • ·         experience zero gravity
  • ·         coach a season of competitive swimming (high school or college)
  • ·         take a cruise somewhere I’ve never been
  • ·         witness a birth of a child
  • ·         buy a house & make it my home
  • ·         drink a fancy alcoholic drink on a tropical beach far away 


These are just some things I have on my mind to do in my lifetime :) I believe everyone should have a list of things...at least kept in the back of our minds to accomplish someday and experience the world in a different view. Have a goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment