
There's a lot of things in my life have not and are not going like I had planned or wanted it to go. I am very much the person who likes to be in control of my emotions, life-plan, relationships, work environment the best I can so I can go through life in a very planned-out systematic manner. Before you are quick to judge I would like to think that all of us go about our daily routines and if anything goes outside that routine it becomes hard to adjust to the change that has taken place. Just as a disclaimer I really do not try to have this blog take place as a personal journal, but when things in my life have taught me something sometimes it seems appropriate to share. Anyways, I read a lot of blogs and the notebook doodles is one of many that I appreciate and I really do think what she has written here above is something to remember, "stay grounded no matter what happens."
At this point when everything in my life both professionally and personally seems to be going crazy I want to remind myself what I have to be grounded in:
~ Faith in my God that has provided and cared for me today, yesterday, and will be there for me whenever I need it most in the future. A God that is merciful, gracious, and has a love that outlasts any humanly love can make.
~ My family, the love and bond of both my immediate family and extended family is something that I will never take for granted. In a world now where broken families are the norm, I am thankful for the love and commitment that our family shares with each other.
~ I am grounded in my commitment to the future of graduating from college and one day being able to say that I am a registered nurse trained and ready to help others in need
The world is a crazy place, and whatever it is that you hold-true to in times of struggle and distress it is important to remember the love of your friends, family, and wherever you find your spiritual fulfillment. Especially in a world full of endings and temporary highs it is easy to get bogged down by things that seem to always go wrong, and the people that always seem to let you down. I know tonight I am trying to look towards the hope in my life and not let myself get caught up in the things that are bringing me down.
No comments:
Post a Comment