17 August 2011

Filled with Gratitude


Things that I am thankful for;
v  A family that is loving, patient, kind, and accommodating
v  A full day off of nothing to do
v  Pedicures that just make everything better
v  Summertime transitioning into fall
v  So far no major incidents of injury at the pool
v  A full-time job in the summer to help pay for school
v  Getting accepted into nursing school
v  Beginning to enjoy “senior” year of college
v  Summer nights spent in my room with my kitty  

Thank you for {Sometimes Sweet} to remind us to stay thankful for the good things we do have!

1 comment:

  1. As I don't really consider myself a "blogger" with all the snazzy adds, and audience of bazillion following me everyday. I do enjoy reading other people's as I like to think of them "professional blogs". I guess listing things that people are thankful for isn't so uncommon {which is think is great!}

    So here's a few other links you might like to look at to encourage us all to be thankful:

    Eat/Sleep/Cuddle - http://aaronandwhitneyjohnson.blogspot.com/2011/08/especially-grateful-for-8th-ed.html

    Dan & Diana & Oliver -
    http://dananddianahulme.blogspot.com/search/label/grateful%20for

    Merrick's Art -
    http://merricksart.blogspot.com/2011/08/especially-grateful-for-1st-edition.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete