21 September 2011

Life as a Nursing Student

Before classes and school started I laughed and said, "well here goes to signing my next two years of life away to being a nursing student!"....well so maybe this is the time where I admit it, it isn't so funny anymore, though amidst it all I find that God is faithful and good. I also realize that school is a lot of work, but I know that the investment now will be worth all the opportunities God has planned for me later.

Things I am thankful for right NOW....
  • The people that keep popping up in my life reconfirming for myself that this is what I need to be doing
  • A peaceful and relatively easy going living situation
  • Family that loves me beyond my understanding
  • Peers that challenge me to do immeasurably more than I thought possible
  • A God that is bigger than all of these assignments, readings, exams, bad quiz score...and everything is for his purpose
  • An awesome "80s" purple blood pressure cuff, oh yeah I didn't get a boring color! {Conversation starter with future patients I hope?!} 
Even though I still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel quite yet, I will persevere because I know it's there; I will walk by faith. 

Life is tough, but is good, I will take everything one day at a time and with a large cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment