Welcome to the Weekend; it's finally Friday! And for that I am grateful, and in addition I am thankful that today I didn't have to actually go to a class. WOW is that even possible in nursing school? Who would have thunk, instead lots of cleaning, studying, working, you know the drill.
Here's a few links for procrastination that I have enjoyed this week...
Even though the reality is I can't afford anything from Anthropologie I do enjoy looking at their beautiful clothes for inspiration such as a cute {sweater}, or this fun {top} to add pizazz, or another {layer} to prepare for the frigid weather ahead in lovely MN! When in reality the true necessity in my wardrobe is a couple good pairs of jeans...
Speaking of clothes, for you office types these are all cute {combos} to consider for the fall :]
Or if Tuesday nights you have extra time to watch a tv show this {one} looks super funny and highly recommended by my roommates!
And I know it seems like forever away, but I cannot wait to own a house and make it my own, these are some cute ideas {here}
I really just want another pair of TOMS because they're really awesome comfortable {shoes}!
Well have a good weekend, find sometime for a little bit of it all.
I really have been thinking of Silas this week, I hope that the reason he's not listed on the humane societies website is that he's living in an absolutely fabulous home where the people are super nice. You can see my previous posts {1} & {2} & {3}. And for everyone looking for a loving pet you should {visit} your nearest humane society and pick one out today!
No comments:
Post a Comment