Source {i can read}
I realize that going into this year I was a little crazy to think I could survive with all of my body still in tact, but seriously the hardest part so far is being so exhausted that making a bed time of 10pm every night including most weekend days if possible is not really an option but a necessity of survival. Thank goodness I know that nursing is what I believe I was meant to do, and swimming for four years of college will be a rewarding and irreplaceable accomplishment that I will cherish forever. Now for that to do list...
Also if you haven't had a chance yet; please consider contacting me if you can help support me this swim season. If you aren't sure what I mean check out yesterday's post {here}, yes please do! And if you are unsure and want to know how you can support me this swim season through our fundraiser email me! Ashley_Kramka@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment