
It's the second day of class and the reality is that I already want to go to bed, it's only 5:02pm.
This first week of the semester of nursing is called "front-loading" AKA all you do is prep, class, eat, sleep (repeat!)
BUT
As you all know I swim, and you also might now that taper starts Thursday, that means test-set is tomorrow, which means that I can't just prep, class, eat, sleep...I swim, and a lot of it.
So wish me luck, I just have to take it one day at a time.
As for the above quote, we talk a lot in our classes about what the aesthetics of nursing are, describing the "art" of nursing. I really hope that one day I will feel that I have mastered the art of nursing, and I can truly live my art.
Love to you. Enjoy the beautiful weather. And don't forget to watch New Girl tonight @ 8pm on Fox!
No comments:
Post a Comment