
Today was a long day, but then again so was Wednesday, Tuesday, and Monday. I really dislike trying to combine "front-loading week" with the beginning of taper, and getting back into school without ever having a weekend off of everything. Front-loading week is Class M/W/F from 8am - 5pm with a lunch break, and classes Tuesday/ Thursday afternoons, taper beginning today consisted of a test set yesterday circle swimming, and 6,500 yards today for a nearly 3 hour practice. After tomorrow ends I will be making sure that I will get "play" time for me, a time to clear my head, and have a break. This week I don't have enough energy to "play" instead I enjoy the moments of silent in my room between it all.
Thanks for everyone who is putting up with me this week, I can't imagine I have been that much of a pleasure to be around. And maybe you have more time than me on your hands, so remember, don't forget to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment