17 January 2012

New on Pinterest {joywrite}

This weeks Favorites

Well hello, this post is a long time coming...and might be a consistent one depending on how distracted I get on Pinterest and how much time I have in my life to enjoy "wasting". 

I have my account divided into 13 boards, and I feel like I've already posted so much in the few months that I've had the account...oh well I love it! My boards include {Love it/ Want it!, welcome to my closet (for more practical items), Decor & Decorations, Home Spaces, Quotables, Pretty things & such, Wedding&Engagement, Photo Shoots, Drinks & Goodies, Places to go/ People to see!, Fun stuff, Little things, Bucket List}. Here's some of my most recent favorite pins below, enjoy! And don't hesitate to stop by my pinterest {here}if you have an account, if not email me and I can invite you I believe!

For today, here are a few of my favorite quotes that I have found. Food for thought:

    
 


No comments:

Post a Comment