So I realize that apart of growing up and getting older is you apply for jobs and work the rest of your life away. I get it. HOWEVER, the whole applying for jobs and being rejected thing is completely freaking me out. In order to get nursing jobs you need to have experience, well fun fact, I am in nursing school getting "experience" but I have not held one job in the context of a hospital EVER. So Summer 2012 is the time to start I suppose. So for the time being I'm applying to various hospitals in the twin cities area that require a CNA certificate in order to work. I'm hoping the fact that I'm no longer 16, currently in nursing school, and willing to work as many hours as they give me with low pay will seem appealing enough to hire me (and that I am a hard worker and willing to learn as much as possible!). I'm just worried because every job I've ever held was at a pool one, and two most of the time people asked if I was willing to work for them (it's been a pretty sweet life!). So the reality is, I'm applying to most of these jobs blindly, crossing my fingers, and hoping someone is willing to take the chance to hire me. So by the end of this week my goal is to have job applications sent and then be waiting for a response.
Admittedly maybe I'm over-reacting slightly, but it's intimidating. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment