
So I have successfully completed NURS3400 - Nursing Care of the Family, and I have to say I ended well and finish my first class of the semester out on a good note! Now if only there was a way to send my care plan with all these applications I've been doing for CNA positions so these employers can see all these awesome comments that my professor gave me on my work..........well even though that's not an option maybe they'll see that I'm a worthy candidate for the job.
So this week is going to be a week testing my limits in all my abilities and capacities. This is the doozey class that everyone says is the hardest, most exciting, crazy class EVER. So needless to say I'm scared out of my wits but willing to take it head on. This week my schedule is awful, and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to not take off work at all.
So here's to a week of new beginnings, increased intensity, and truly starting now until the semester is over seeing what I'm truly made of!

No comments:
Post a Comment