There's something special about graduations, they make you feel like you're apart of something that is bigger than yourself. Before you are a group of people that have given it there all up to that point in their lives to make it to that day. To walk across that stage, be handed a diploma, and said you did it! {Not to mention all of those people who supported them along the way!}
I am personally not a fan of graduation ceremonies, and all the speeches & tradition that is involved. Today was different, when I sat in that auditorium amongst the crowd I could tell there was a sense of hope and accomplishment. It was exactly what I needed to get me through the next two days and finish finals week and complete another year of college successfully.
I pray and hope I don't forget that sense of hope in the next year when all I want to do is give up, because ____________. It's about finishing what you have started, and finishing well, remembering that's truly representative of your character.
Congratulations Brynne! You did it! Another life-accomplishment.
I have mentioned her in a past post {here}, she's truly a gifted musician and good friend!
If you haven't heard her before, her music is awesome but she's just a quality person to be around too, her positivity is contagious.
No comments:
Post a Comment