Well I have been on the fence about this season, after the craziness that Emily had with Brad Womak {which I watched every episode of...} So watching Emily with other men and everything just how she was on the Bachelor was a little difficult to be honest at first....ANYWAYS (yes that's my personal bias/ problem)...season finale yesterday night she chose Jef (with 1 "f") everyone is happy, and Emily is happy. Actually, I was a fan of the 3rd runner up personally...but then when it boiled down to Jef and Arie; in my opinion Jef was a more wholesome guy and Arie was more of the physical attraction. As for the history of the series it seems to me the bachelors/ bachelorettes usually in my opinion choose the physical attraction over wholesome choice so I give credit to Emily....and as we now can see very rarely does that work out. So maybe they're the next couple that is a success story of the show?...I hope so, after the 3-hour season finale I do like 'em, they've won my heart.
And mostly for this detail....{the video clip from the Interview they had this morning on Good Morning America}:
If you've noticed.... the journalists states something along the lines of, "so you're going to move in together in North Carolina?!"....and then Jef responds, "Yes, I am going to move to Charlotte, however I will live in my own place until we get married and move in together"
WOOHOO! Yay for that.
Call me old fashioned but I will wait until I get married to move in with a man; and back in my general psychology class statistics prove that you'll have a better outcome (lower percent of divorce!)
That is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment